Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Summary of Events

Allow me to rant first: What's up with the comments page of my previous post? I can't seem to access it. Sucks.

Last April 14 marked the second year of our marriage. For those who do not know, we got married civilly 7 months before our church wedding. I'm sure this comes as a surprise to most people. There you go, another unintentional secret revealed. Well, a not-so-secret secret.

**********

Early this afternoon, the hubby and I went to Glorietta. We passed by the Park Square parking lot and were fortunate and very thrilled to have witnessed a sidewalk bank composed of three blind men and a blind woman. It was such a delight to watch the drummer/bassist. Yup, you read that right: he's a drummer cum bassist. As in he plays the drums with his right hand. and the bass with his left. Man, talk about multi-tasking! Such talent! To think that he was actually doing melodic lines and busy rolls! Hah! He'll give the drummer of Def Leppard a run for his money. Mikah, this is something you definitely have to learn. I'm also wondering if The Slob can pull this one off. I deeply regret that we weren't able to take a picture of the act as the digital camera's batteries were dead. Maybe next time. I wonder if they're there all the time?

*********

I tagged along with the hubby to his place of work. It's so cold here! But at least I get to surf via DSL. I am sleepy, though. The hubby and I slept over at Noojie's house after jamming some new songs and having an inebriated discussion about the fate of the world's magnetic field, the evolution of man, interplanetary migration, and existentialism. We said our goodnights as the sun came up. But it was all good. Thanks for having us, Noojie! And happy birthday again to Eggy! :)

**********

Naruto fanatics and impulsive buyers that we are, we purchased two sets of Naruto gashapons this afternoon. Will post pics soon. We now have 3 of a series of 5. We bought Series 2 last week. This obsession isn't doing any good to our coffers.

*********

I've been very busy at work. The nice thing about it is that I'm beginning to see and feel that I'm part of the organization. I see myself as a cog in motion, doing my bit to keep the organization functioning properly.

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger my own wittle woild said...

Drummer bassist huh? That's something you don't see everyday. At least sobrang tight na ng drum & bass nila! :D
Thanks for a fun-filled & highly informational night to all of you. Pahiram ng Justice League!!!!:D

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Thank you as well for the lessons in philosophy and cosmology. :)

Sige, I'll bring the CDs this Thursday. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home