Saturday, March 12, 2005

What's Been Happening

Lots of last minute preparations before I report for work next week. After almost two years of being married, I just only got to change my name early this week. I am such a procrastinator. I was actually avoiding the proverbial waiting-in-long-lines in government offices. But guess what? If you have the patience and the will, you can actually accomplish everything in just two days! Yes, that includes the driver's license. That took the longest, actually. Almost half a day. But I'm happy with it: of all the driver's license pictures I've had, this one is the most, if not the only, presentable one. Wehehe.

Anyway, I promised michelangelus that I'd go over the fanfic. However, I've just finished printing it. I got sick two days ago. Had the bi-monthly case of rhinitis. Sometimes it's stress-related, other times it's caused by dust particles. See, the dust fancy the computer area--well, the whole room actually. I have to make do with intensive cleaning during weekends to get that chi flowing nicely so I can restore some normalcy in my life. God knows I need to master the sleeping habits of a non-nocturnal person.

Well, that's it for now. Time to sprinkle that sleepdust I bought in the black market today. No, it's not anything illegal. Morpheus himself made it; so it says on the vial. And tomorrow when I wake up--that should be early in the morning--I will have a print-out of michelangelus' Inuyasha fanfic waiting for me at breakfast. ;)

Oh, and this has been taking up my time, too. It's my cousin's fault. He got me hooked.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

so that's why you haven't posted in a while :)

you mean, LTO can produce presentable pictures? all my driver's license pics are like mugshots from hell.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger haiku said...

I never thought it possible, too. Until I got my amended license. Now I won't be ashamed to show my DL when people ask me for a valid ID. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home