Thursday, February 10, 2005

Memories Schmemories

I see this meme has sprouted a number of tentacles already, so I won't mention anymore where I got it from. Just check out the six degrees of separation. Honestly, I'm kinda nervous about what some people would say. Especially those who know me inside-out. Wehehe.


If you read this journal,
even if i don't speak to you often,
post a memory of me.
It can be anything you want.
It can be good or bad,
just so long as it happened.

Then post this on your journal.
See what people remember about you.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you now and i remember wishing for this then. honestly, i prefer the nows than anything we've done in the past. yes, that includes the candlelight, marvin gaye and inebriated stephen hawking discussions.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger haiku said...

That's got to be the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me. Thank you, sweetie. (Now I'm all teary-eyed.) You know how I feel.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger joelle said...

aaaaaawwwwwwww!!! how sweet! *iyak*

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger haiku said...

I really did cry after reading that comment. I was deeply moved.

He's actually describing our first ever "real" conversation which happened during my despedida party at the office. In fact, my last day at MBC (Manila Broadcasting Company) was the day we first met. *kilig* I-share ba?! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home