Monday, February 07, 2005

Out With the Old, In With the New

My old template was sooo last year. It couldn't be any kitschier than tight fit jeans tucked into hi-cut sneakers. This new look, however, is not yet final as I am still in the process of tweaking the colors and fonts and inserting some silly stuff here and there. Bear with me while I struggle with my ultra-limited knowledge of HTML. I don't understand 99% of what's on my blog template. Really. I'm not exaggerating. Oh, what I'd do to learn how to code! And elegant streams of code, at that! Yes, when I dream, I dream the impossible.

Regardless, I still love my new template.

*contented sigh*

Okay, enough chitchat. Back to working on the site.

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe, if you're anything like me you'll spend hours tweaking, previewing, revising. But I like it being brighter now.

Try going to www.webmonkey.com for some reference =)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

LOL. i actually thought i was reading a different blog! i think it's going to take awhile for me to get used to this new layout. haha.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Candice--Thanks. It's easier to read and I find it quite refreshing. :) I spent six hours straight last night revising the template. Stopped around 7am. I can be a bit obsessive when I want something done. Haha!

Bullish--LOL! The old template wasn't working for me anymore. I was kinda sick of it already. Well, hope you get used to this new one soon! :)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ang ganda ng blog mo!!! ang bright, ang sarap sa mata, green! ang ganda! :)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Thanks, Zarah! :) Medyo hesitant nga ako sa green at first. I never liked neon colors. I guess it kinda grew on me nalang rin. Parang ayoko na nga galawin kasi masarap naman sa mata and nakakapagpasaya! :) Actually, hindi ko pa alam kung paano palitan. Hahaha! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home