Friday, February 04, 2005

No more lonely nights...

just sleepless ones. Argh, I hate these nights. I've written about these nights like a million times already. Maybe this particular time it's because I ate too much pasta and pizza; my digestive system is working over time and it's not letting the rest of my body off the hook that easy. So much for wanting to sleep early--yet again. :p

>>>>>>>>>>

This afternoon, after a short meeting with dandelionfluff's friend, the hubby and I got a haircut. I have wanted to change the way I look since 2003. I've been wearing my hair long for a long time now and I wanted a change of scenery when I look in the mirror. So, from my mid-back-length hair, I had the stylist cut four inches off. I haven't had hair this short in ages! Now I have shoulder-length hair. I think along with the few inches of hair, a few years from my age were lost, too. Indulge me. Hehe.

>>>>>>>>>>

Yahoo! This weekend will see another athletic get-together! I cannot wait to get some exercise. Haven't done anything this week that resembles a work-out. I've been sleeping late again so I've been getting up late as well. The weather isn't helping. It's just perfect for sleeping in and breeding indolence. :p

>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I've got nothing more to say. I guess this post is just for the sake of, or something to do that's more productive than counting sheep. I sense the sleep fairy coming now. I hope this time it's for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home