Monday, February 07, 2005

La-la-la-la-la (insert musical note here)

I've been tagged by len!

Random 10:

1. The Postman (Titles) - Il Postino OST
2. Sunrise - Norah Jones
3. Wise Up - Aimee Mann (Magnolia OST)
4. Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
5. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
6. Feeling This - Blink 182
7. Idioteque - Radiohead
8. Alison - Elvis Costello
9. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
10. By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers

>>>>>>>>>>

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
1.85 GB

2. The last CD you bought is:
Let's Face It! by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
U2's Beautiful Day

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
a. New York Baby (Leona Naess) - 'cause I wanna go to New York!
b. Only In Dreams (Weezer) - The instrumental towards the end is a song on its own
c. Still FIghting It (Ben Folds) - I love the sentimentality of it
d. 1965 (Afghan Whigs) - The perfect make-out/sex song
e. Always With You, Always With Me (Joe Satriani) - Our torch parade song at the wedding reception

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Joon - because he's my bandmate and he is a struggling piano player ;)
Luna - she has a blog devoted to music :)
Mike (bullish) - he's someone who has a CD collection worth a Mazda 3 ;)

7 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

another blogger tagged me re this earlier, and i actually thought of you as one of the "recipients of the stick" :)

i'm done. :P

wait, are you talking about luna cruz of "we kick ass for the lord" (or something like that)?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger starshuffler said...

Wow, cosmic. I posted this thing, too, before I saw this one. Hehe... :-P

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Music is in the air, I say. Hehe.

Mike - Yes, that's the same Luna. You know her? :) I actually got tagged a couple of days ago. It just took me awhile before I got to answering it. Thanks for posting your list! :)

Starshuffler - I even thought of you as one of the recepients. Kaya lang parang I remember you putting up something like a random playlist on your blog. :) Cosmic indeed! :D

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Uh, "recipients", that is. :p

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Uh, "recipients", that is. :p

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

she's an officemate :)
she blogs pala. super cool yan :)
hush lang ha, she doesn't know i blog as well :)

well, ok lang naman siguro eventually... :)

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger haiku said...

Don't worry, I won't. :) I thought she quit her job already and she's freelancing now?

Yeah, she is definitely a cool person. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home