Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Sloth in the Making

From 12am-2pm, I did nothing but sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up. So, that's three sets of sleeping and waking up.

I hit the sack at 12mn last night; early for my kind. I didn't really get much sleep the night before; I labored over this site revamp. However, by 3:30am, I was woken up by the hushed ambient sounds of my dear hubby who was preparing to go to work. Since I couldn't get back to sleep, I decided to read the 90th issue of Toyfare. I went back to bed around 4:30am.

The hubby was back by 7:30am with some taho I had specifically asked for. It's been a long time since I had taho! Yummy! Naturally, I had to eat/drink (incidentally, which verb do you use for taho?) it right away to savor the flavor while it was still hot. After the taho, I picked up where I left off on my reading, and, after only a short while, drowsiness kicked in. So I went back to bed--again--a bit past 8am.

I woke up six hours later. WTF just happened?! I haven't had that deep a sleep in ages! I thought I've only been asleep for a mere two hours. Geez. Another good day wasted. I so wanted to accomplish a lot of things today like...er...hmmm...I'm sure I did have a couple of things planned. Someone must've tinkered with my meomory while I was sleeping. Oh, kcuf. My lazy ass needs a spanking.

Baby?

*grins impishly*

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate it when that happens. Or mainly I feel guilty. I've been sleeping in a lot lately --- I don't hear the alarms ring at all! Maybe it's the weather? :)

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger haiku said...

Ditto about feeling guilty! :p

Yeah, I think it's the weather. Plus the consecutive late-nights. I _really_ have to do something about my sleeping habits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home