Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Food Talk

Every morning when I get to the office and turn my computer on, I open the ADB Today website and check out the food menu at the cafeteria. I do this without fail, and without particular purpose--except to satisfy my curiosity, I guess. I want to see what my food choices for lunch and merienda are. But, the funny thing is, I almost always end up having a sandwich. Four days out of five, I have sandwich for lunch, even during morning and afternoon breaks. And now I remember why: because I vowed to lose weight. :p Ay, there's the rub. For I love to eat, and I love good food. Darnit.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Data Tolentino-Canlas said...

ahahaha! you food monster! you didn't document the fact that you hoard food! poor thing. but you'll need all that nourishment as work gets more exciting! *wink,wink* nyahahaha (ala mad scientist rubbing hands together)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Eeevil! And why would I incriminate myself? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home