Tuesday, May 10, 2005

To hell and back

Though I'm not too sure about the latter.

Last night was the hottest I've experienced.

Okay, all pervs raise their right hand! Sorry, but I wasn't pertaining to sex-- though my world would've been a much nicer place had it been otherwise. Anyway, those of you wishing to read an erotic entry, move over to the next blog, for I won't be talking about last night's sexcapade. I'll be talking about historic atmospheric changes called the weather. So, for the boring ones who are willing to stay, by all means, read on. The poster of this message feels so pathetic right now she could use some company. Even imaginary ones.

So, what's so interesting about the weather? Well, for starters, it nearly drove me crazy last night. Our zone had a scheduled blackout due to some maintenance/repairs. And of all friggin' nights to schedule that! Who schedules a blackout in the middle of the effin' hottest summer in the universe? Some of you might say, "But it rained last night!" Well, a lot of good the rain did--it just brought out the steam! I felt like a rebel siomai, cursing my destiny for letting me be placed in a steamer. It was so hot you could actually feel yourself melting! And some of my brain cells did melt last night. For how else could I come up with such a lame analogy as a rebel siomai cursing its destiny?! WTF?!

Anyway, long story short (or endless griping cut short): I wasn't able to get much sleep. Woke up late. Overdosed on Vitamin C. Had a bum stomach because of action previously stated. Almost didn't make it to work without any life-humiliating experience.

That was this morning. Now...

my brain feels like it's been run over by a speeding (and dilapidated PNR) train, the pieces recovered by the police and put inside a ziplock bag, only to be accidentally dropped and ran over again by the next speeding train. Long story short: My brain ran over by two trains--which means twice the mental damage. I am as braindead as a human can get.

5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

"I won't be talking about last night's sexcapade."

Dammit!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger miranila said...

my gawd! awful! i can just imagine how it was. And we've been going AC-less for almost a year now. Picked up the habit again towards the latter end of April because we couldn't stand the heat.

What's worse is that my office is so comfortably cool that come weekend time, even though i'm hapy to be off work, i'm looking forward to monday. now that's crazy thinking.

love that rebel siomai bit! Inspired. hahaha

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Mike -- Hehe, I'm sorry. Maybe next time. LOL! :p

Miranila -- 'Twas really as awful as it could get! Thanks for liking the concept of a rebel siomai. I really did feel like one. ;)

Kisses to the moonchild! :D

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

new layout ka pala. hehe. :p

anyway, hmmm, it's really hot these days. at lalo na pag umulan, it gets even worse. mainit na malagkit pa! :(

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger haiku said...

Ava, matagal na po ang layout na yan. ;) Ay, ngayon naman sobrang ulan. Hay. :(

It's so troublesome! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home