Wednesday, August 25, 2004

a furry new friend


My friend gave me a 4-month old German Shepherd today. She's a complete darling! The dog, I mean. Though I guess I would have to say that about my friend as well for giving me the dog. Hahaha! :D I'm sure he's reading this right now. :P Thank you for Bailey! :) She's absolutely adorable! Got to play with her this evening and she's such a sweet pup!

But, as with all nice things, there has to be a catch. In Bailey's case, my Mom isn't too sold on her. For one, she's a big puppy. We've never had a pure-bred dog before so she isn't used to giant-pawed furry animals. And Bailey's arf throws more punch than a mean drummer. So I guess my Mom's kind of intimadated by it. Still, my brother and I are trying to convince our Mom to keep the dog. Right now she's on trial adoption. If Bailey wins my Mom over in the next couple of days, we get to keep the dog. If not... :( So, I guess tomorrow will find a crash course on manners and good grooming. I just hope that Bailey is a fast learner. :D

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger haiku said...

Leroy Brown, check out most recent entry.

Bandmate, that's cool! Is it okay if I put link to your site? :) Your Lordship is always welcome to my humble pseudo-abode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home