Wednesday, August 11, 2004

HTML (How To Mimic Language)

Alright! I finally added some stuff on the side bar. I guess I'm not such a dimwit after all. :D

I've not familiarized myself with HTML coding (okay, I admit, I'm sedentary) and this is the first time I've tried to do something out of it (at least now I get to take the previous remark back). But since I don't have a book nor some printouts from the web, I decided to use the "Create Post" window of this blog. Specifically, the Edit HTML box. How dependable it turned out to be! Suffice to say, I cheated. :p C'mon, cut me some slack; HTML is all Greek to me. So, what I did was copy the codes and post them on my template. It was pretty much a trial and error thing. I really had to start from scratch and I was afraid that if I accidentally deleted or added something on the template, my blog will look like garbld
Mssge
p o s t e d o n a m a r g i n l e s s p a g e .


Well, so far so good. And I am rather pleased with myself. :D
*haiku gives herself a pat on the back

Now, maybe that netizenship isn't far from my reach after all. Next up, my very own website. There's always the handy (open for debate) Microsoft Frontpage for that. Cheater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home