Sunday, July 25, 2004

escape from jail free

Brrr...it's a cold morning. Somehow it feels colder when you haven't got enough sleep, or in my case, if you haven't gotten any sleep at all. First light's come and gone and I didn't even notice it. I spent the evening (and most of early morning) playing Star Wars Monopoly with my bro and cuz. I won two rounds of four! I got Starports (hotels) on Death Star and Colonies (houses) on Yavin Four. Hah! Never in my wildest dream did I ever think dorky R2D2 (my token) would topple Chewbacca (my bro's token) and dethrone Darth Vader (my cousin's)! Even upscale Coruscant (the place equivalent to Boardwalk) was no match for my middle-class apartments. Boy, did I clean them dry! Bwahahaha! If only all the money I had can cure my 3+1=5-syndrome. See, every time I throw a 3 and a 1, I keep moving my token 5 spaces! I don't know why. I seem to be having double vision with the 1. Or maybe it's some sort of compulsive behavior. Sigh. Further proof of my ineptitude, I guess. As if you need more.

Okay, enough of Star Wars and that stupid Monopoly game. People might think I'm a geek or something. I'm not. I just happened to buy three different Star Wars Monopoly sets on eBay: Star Wars Monopoloy Limited Collectors Edition (in replacement of that which was lent to me but has been guiltily over-played to pieces by my family), Classic Trilogy Edition, and Episode 1 3-D Edition. Freakoid.

******
I was supposed to post that at 6:20 this morning. However, my hubby walked in on me when he got home from work. It was like I was caught shimmying with the neighbor! I felt so guilty, and you should've seen the look on his face! I promised him before he left for work (he keeps weird hours, he's a stripper--just kidding! :D) that I would not stay up late as I have been sleeping at 4 or 5am almost daily now, and I have to re-acquire normal sleeping habits 'cause I'll be back in the workforce soon (hopefully, 'cause my lazy ass is getting fat). He looked real angry and disappointed. As with most promises I've made, I've broken yet another one. You have to make me promise three times before I follow through on it. Sometimes, even ten. Anyway, I got a good spanking. It wasn't kinky, though. Would've been a lot more fun if it was.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger haiku said...

Bad, bad, Leroy Brown. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You have such a sick mind. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home