Tuesday, August 03, 2004

to sleep, perchance to dream

I was supposed to write about something today. Alas, sleep calls. I've spent my time posting inane observations in various toy forums. I hope I remember tomorrow, er...later, rather, what it was I was supposed to tell you about. That is, if I can somehow squeeze it in between doing nothing and nothing. Sigh. The tiresome life of boredom. You know what they say about idle hands...Geez, wipe that dirty look off your face! ;p Yes, you. I know who's possibly having a green-minded moment right now. :p

Anyway, I shall be succumbing to the allure of dreamland. Good night, cruel world!

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you! What fun to find you here! Really hope to see you and catch up with you sometime, but meanwhile we can stalk each other online! Hope you and the hubby are well and happy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home