Tuesday, November 02, 2004

amazing adventures...

or lack of, that is. The week spent in Bicol was completely uneventful save for the trip to Camarines Sur to inspect some hospitals, health centers, and barangay health stations. The trip was an event, if anything, for the sole reason that I was able to go outside the bounds of Legazpi City and Albay. I think I spent the better part of the week malling, and I've squandered quite a good (or should I say bad?) sum in doing so. Now I know better. I should charge higher the next time around. Bwahahaha! Don't get me wrong, though. I performed my job as best as I could given the unclear objective of the travel. This absence of a clear purpose (not my fault, the one who hired me was clueless as well) had me wondering most of the time what the hell I was doing there, and it drove me to frustration when I was writing my field report and I didn't know what exactly to write about. Still, I did my job professionally and accomplished my deliverables conscientiously.

Now that I'm back, I have to read tons of email, blog entries, and features; update my blogs (I have two); catch up on my reading; write some articles; and, most importantly, find another racket. But for now, I would like to relish the sight of our bedroom, our bed, and my hubby sleeping soundly in it. How I missed home.

9 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger drenixx said...

I hope someday I can experience the same amazing adventures.

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yehey! Welcome back, sweetie! *HUGS*

- Ian

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger haiku said...

drenixx -- I'm sure you will. :)

Ian -- Thanks! *hugs* There's no place sweeter than home. :)

Aldus -- Hey, there! :) How are you?! Will link you up, aight? :) Kwentuhan tayo ulit!

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're back you're back! Hehehe! Sabi ni Ryllah may ituturo daw kayo sakin! ;)

-jill

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Hmm...at ano naman kaya 'yun? ;)

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, um, hindi ko alam. Inosente pa ako eh. :P

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will teach her the ways of the world!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! glad yer back! labas tayo ha. sasama natin si jill sa evil places in manila. hehehe....

+)

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha! tsktsktsk, poor jill... hehe.
rye and doc, will you teach her the art of pole dancing?
heeheehee

blogless
- A -

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Hey, Abulic Annette was here! Hehe :) Miss ya sistah! Go create a blog of your own so we'll know about your misadventures! :D So nice of you to drop by. Hope everything's okay. :)

Joon -- Magkakaroon nga ng pole dancing night sa isa sa mga LFS gigs eh. ;p Guys will not be exempt. Bwahahahaha! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home