Sunday, October 24, 2004

off to the land of the perfect cone

In a few hours I will be boarding a plane for Bicol, the region that is home to the Mayon Volcano, a mountain that geologists and commonfolk alike love because of its symmetrical beauty.

Well, I would've written more about the region but I'm pressed for time; I still have to get ready. Just wanted to let everyone know that this blog will be inactive for a week, unless people tag me or post comments to entries, which you are all free to do so. :) So, that's that. Be good, everyone! :D

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger kei said...

i lu-uh-ove bicol! :) went there last summer :)

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Hey Joon, thanks for the very speedy and enthusiastic welcome! :) Hehe, sure enough, you were the first one to do greet me. Won't be updating my blog anytime soon, though. Must finish the field report first. :p

Hi, Kei! It was my fourth trip to Bicol. Unfortunately, all of those were work-related, no time to go around and visit tourist spots. :p But from what I've seen, it is a very beautiful region (I got to visit all six provinces during the first three trips), especially the beaches in Catanduanes. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Peek in anytime. :)

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger haiku said...

I wish so, too! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home