Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Prologue/Teaser/Filler

There are so many things that I have been wanting to write about, "wanting" being the operative word. Sigh. The past month has been a Maglev ride! Ugh, that sounded kinda tacky. I'm sorry, I have a predilection for histrionics and the terribly bromidic.

Well, let this entry be an update of sorts. Last week, something magical and life-changing happened, which is what I was supposed to blog about yesterday--or today, for that matter. But, like I told Candice, the process of blogging about it will take longer than usual, so I'll have to wait for some down time at the office before I painstakingly--and lovingly (it's mush week, didn't I tell you?!)--create the post.

This week, I've started my masochistic activities. I'm beginning to show the signs of a potential gymophile. Or whatever you call one who goes to the gym frequently enough to have a permanently aching body. It's fun, though! Especially the treadmill with the calorie counter, as the machine tells you how many calories you've burned while you desperately try to finish your 30 minutes of cardio exercise. If anything, it helps to know that you've burned that feast of a meal you had for lunch.

I still haven't finished Watchmen, I have tons of readings at work, and I have yet to watch at least 3 films that I've missed over the past months. But, first things first:

WORK.


Hopefully, before the week is over, you get to see the post I promised.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger bullish1974 said...

will be waiting :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger haiku said...

Thanks, Mike. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home