Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Random Twenty

Got tagged by the laurel leaf, and since this is the second time I've been tagged by her, I'm dutifully acknowledging the tag. I'll try to answer the first tag next time. :)

Okay, off the top of my head, twenty things about me:

1. I love Neil Gaiman, but not as much as I love my hubby.
2. I am an obsessive-compulsive book-aligner. I stack books evenly in bookstore sale bins.
3. When walking, if my left foot semi-trips on an uneven pavement, I'd have to let my right foot semi-trip too, or else I'd be left feeling unbalanced.
4. I'm a sneaker pimp.
5. I have a burning passion for music.
6. When I was a kid I wanted to become an astronomer.
7. I know the scientific name of the common fruit fly: drosophila melanogaster.
8. I never wear purely white socks; if I do, it's because it's part of a costume.
9. I used to have a crush on Richard Dean Anderson as MacGyver.
10. My first boyfriend passed away two years ago.
11. I'm a scaredy-cat.
12. I have alopecia areata. Go ahead and research it.
13. I have low caffeine tolerance but I love coffee.
14. I almost never walk barefoot. The instances that I do, it's on a sandy beach.
15. I used to be extremely moody and teetering-over-the-edge. I've now learned the zen way of life.
16. Most, if not all, of my friends are geeks.
17. I have messianic syndrome.
18. I never knew my biological dad.
19. I have thanatophobia. Go research it as well.
20. I am a manic depressive.

There you go. Or should I say, there I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home